Dr Santrupt Misra
Dr Santrupt Misra holds Masters in Political Science from Utkal University and Personnel Management from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, he also possesses Doctorates in Public Administration from the Utkal University as well as in Industrial Relations from Aston Business School, United Kingdom.
He has over 28 years of professional experience in global business, research and organizational development. He is associated with Aditya Birla Group since 1996. Prior to joining Aditya Birla Group, he had also worked at the J.K Group, the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and Hindustan Lever, India.
In 2007, under his leadership as the Director HR, the Aditya Birla Group has developed a strong employer brand and has acquired laurels as the ‘Best Employer of India’ and a ‘Great Place for Leaders to Work’.
He holds the following positions in various Companies:-
- CEO, Carbon Black Business and Director, Group Human Resources, Aditya Birla Group.
- Director on the Board of Aditya Birla Management Corporation Private Limited, the apex decision making body of the US $41 billion Aditya Birla Group.
- Director on the Boards of Aditya Birla Science & Technology Company Limited; Alexandria Carbon Black Company Limited; Thai Carbon Black Public Company Limited; Indigold Carbon Mauritius Limited and SKI Carbon India.
He is the National President of the National HRD Network, he is also a Member in Advisory Board of Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) U.S.A. and was appointed as Member of the SHRM Certification Commission in 2014 for a period three years and is on the Boards of:-
- Xavier’s Institute of Management Bhubaneswar, India.
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital, an Aga Khan Foundation Hospital
- Fellow of the National Academy of Human Resources (NAHR), USA,
- The HRD Excellence Award from the National HRD Network (NHRDN)
- The National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) Ratna Award
- ‘Ravi J Mathai National Fellow Award’ by Association of Indian Management Schools
- ‘Global Leader of the Year’ at the CEO India Awards 2014.