|Drilling Technology School (DTS), IDT, ONGC, Dehradun Training Programs 2016-17|
|In-house Courses with Venue at IDT, Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India|
|SN||Course Code||Course Title||Course Level||Course Duration||Eligibility||Course No||Course dates||Fee per participant for external trainees|
|1||B-01||Basic Course in Drilling||Basic||5 days||Asst. Drillers/Fresh Drillers||1||20 - 24 June 2016||41,000||630|
|2||6-10 Mar 2017|
|2||B-02||Basic Course in Directional Drilling||Basic||5 days||Driller/ Drilling Engineer/ Drilling Fluid Engineer/ Cementing Engineer||1||30 May-3 June 2016||41,000||630|
|2||7-11 Nov 2016|
|3||B-03||Casing & Cementing Technology||Basic||5 days||Driller/ Drilling Engineer/ Drilling Fluid Engineer/ Cementing Engineer||1||16-20 May 2016||41,000||630|
|2||2-6 Jan 2017|
|4||B-04||Maintenance of Accumulator Unit & BOP System||Basic||5 days||Asst. Drillers/ Drillers||1||23-27 May 2016||41,000||630|
|2||1-5 Aug 2016|
|3||5-9 Dec 2016|
|4||27 Feb- 3 Mar 2017|
|5||B-06||Drilling Awareness for Non- Drilling Professionals||Basic||5 days||Non-drilling personnel||1||4-8 Apr 2016||41,000||630|
|2||18-22 Jul 2016|
|3||21-25 Nov 2016|
|4||6-10 Feb 2017|
|6||B-07||Safety in Drilling||Basic||5 days||Tool Pusher/ Tour pusher/Drilling Engineer/ Driller/ Asst. Driller||1||8-12 Aug2016||41,000||630|
|2||20-24 Mar 2017|
|7||B-08||Familiarization & application of DF Lab||Basic||3 days||Driller/ Drilling Engineer/ Drilling Fluid Engineer/ Cementing Engineer||1||11-13 July2016||41,000||630|
|2||1-3 Mar 2017|
|8||A-02||Practices for Trouble Free Drilling||Advance||
|Tool Pusher/ Tour pusher/ Drilling Engineer/ Driller/Asst. Driller||1||25 - 29 Apr 2016||42,500||655|
|2||29 Aug - 2 Sep 2016|
|3||26-30 Dec 2016|
|4||13-17 Feb 2017|
|9||A-03||Drilling Fluid Technology||Advance||5 days||Tool Pusher/ Tour pusher/ Drilling Fluid Engineer/ Drilling Engineer||1||9-13 May 2016||42,500||655|
|2||28 Nov-2 Dec 2016|
|10||A-04||Advance Cementing Technology||Advance||5 days||Tool Pusher/ Tour pusher/ Drilling Fluid Engineer/ Drilling & Cementing Engineer||1||3-7 Oct 2016||42,500||655|
|11||A-08||Well Planning||Advance||5 days||Rig Suptdt/Tool Pusher/ Tour pusher/Drilling Fluid Engineer/ Drilling Engineer/ Driller||1||13-17 Jun 2016||42,500||655|
|2||16-20 Jan 2017|
|12||A-10||Advance Course in Drilling Technology||Advance||5 days||Rig Suptdt/Tool Pusher/ Tour pusher/Drilling Fluid Engineer/ Drilling Engineer||1||11-15 Jul 2016||42,500||655|
- Drilling Technology School (DTS) is a school under Institute of Drilling Technology (IDT), ONGC, India and situated at Kaulagarh Road in the city of Dehradun in Uttarakhand, India.
- Course timings are 0930-1730 hrs from Monday to Friday.
- Climate: May-June: hot; July-Sep: Heavy rains; Dec-Jan: Very cold
- Dehradun is about 250 kms from Delhi by road. It is also connect by rail from Delhi and air from Delhi. Local airport is about 25 kms from Dehradun by road.
- Course fee in Indian Rupees is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee in US $ is inclusive of all taxes payable in India but does not include taxes payable out of India if any. Any tax payable out of India is over and above this. In addition to this, fee transfer transaction charge is applicable over and above this fee.
- The fee quoted may be revised upward if there is any change in taxes applicable in India and will be applicable at new rates if revised.
- Course fee does not include lodging and boarding and local travel at Dehra Dun. Course fee includes study material, faculty fee, working lunch and tea during training hours.
- Fee is not acceptable by cheque.
- Fee can be paid by Demand Draft payable to ‘I.C Cash and Bank-IDT, ONGC Ltd., Dehra Dun’ payable at ‘Dehra Dun’ or Transferable by NEFT / ECS.
- TDS certificate, if deducted, is to be provided at the end of each quarter.