MRPL’s Manjusha Bhatnagar appointed Director HR& CA in Balmer Lawrie & Company
Dated : 22 December 2014 09:41:19 PM
New Delhi, 20th December 2014. Ms Manjusha Bhatnagar, General Manager Info Systems (GM, IS), MRPL has been appointed to the post of Director, HR & Corporate Affairs by the Government of India for a tenure of 5 years. Manjusha Bhatnagar, an HR professional with 34 years of experience in public sector has handled various aspects of HR- Manpower Planning & Growth, Industrial Relations & Welfare, Training & Development, Knowledge Management besides a stint in Information Systems for technology enablement for HR systems. She joined MRPL in 2007 as GM, HR and currently she is GM, IS. A champion of gender sensitivity in the workplace, she is credited with pioneering the Child Care Leave in IndianOil which has since been adopted by many private companies and the Government of India. Besides her regular line of work Manjusha Bhatnagar has published and presented papers at many national seminars including 2 international conferences and handled various assignments of repute :
- Secretary - Oil Sector HR Meet - a body of HR Heads of Oil Sector PSUs- 1994-1998
- Member - Oil Sector Inter - Organizational Advisory Committee on Women’s issues, constituted by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas - 1995 – 1997
- General Secretary – Forum of Women In Public Sector 2006 – 2008
- Member - Taskforce Committee on Human Resources & Training, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi, 2000-2003
- Member – HR Task Force, All India Management Association, New Delhi, April 2010 -2013
- Member – Standing Conference On Public Enterprises’ Committee on RTI Act, 2005 2011-2013
- Apex Level Woman Leader of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. – January 2000 till August 2007. In the course of her career she has won many a recognition too :
- Talented Woman of the Year Award’ by the Mayor of Delhi, 2003.
- Hindustan Times-IGI Group’s ‘Best HR Executive of the Year’ Award, 2005.
- ‘Best Professional Woman Executive’, 2007-08: Awarded by MRPL.
- ‘One among Top Two Women Executives in the Country in HR’ - 2010 Award by Women Leaders in India.
- One Among Top Two Public Sector Women Executives in the Country by Women Leaders in India - 2011.
- Women Achiever Recognition by Forum of Women in Public Sector in Feb’ 2011 for distinguished service.
- Authored many articles published in Indian and International Newspapers and magazines, including a paper on Training and Development at the 42nd IFTDO at Kuwait in 2012.
- Her paper on Talent Management was selected for presentation at the Global Oil & Gas Sector HR Conference, Dubai in 2013.