Shortlisting and Schedule of personal interviews for the post of of Security Officer, F & A Officer & AEE (Environment) against Advt. No. 1/2019 (R&P)
The interviews for the post of Security Officer, F & A Officer & AEE (Environment) for the recruitment against Advt. No. 1/2019 (R&P) for which CBT was conducted on 17th & 18th October 2021 will be scheduled as follows:
1. Security Officer – 10th March 2022 to 13th March 2022.
2. AEE (Environment) – 12th March 2022.
3. F & A Officer – 23rd March 2022 to 28th March 2022.
List of shortlisted candidates based on their performance in CBT and schedule of Interviews with Venue is provided below:
The link of formal call letters will be provided at ongcindia.com shortly. The candidates will be informed accordingly. Kindly check the website regularly.
The scanned copies of following documents will be required to be uploaded on the link provided to download Call Letter, Application Format & TA Format.
- Valid photo ID Proof (Voter Card, Driving License, Passport, Photo Pan Card /Aadhar Card).
- 10th Class Certificate or Marksheet for verifying date of birth
- Graduation Degree & Marksheets , if applicable in single pdf
- Marksheets of all semesters / years of essential qualification in single pdf.
- Conversion Certificate of essential qualification
- Degree / Provisional Certificate of essential Qualification.
- Degree / Provisional Certificate of Additional inline qualification, if any
- Caste Certificate ( SC/ST/OBC/EWS) , if applicable
- PWBD Certificate, if applicable
- Minimum 2 years’ Service Certificate with either Armed Forces or CPO or CAPF for the post of Security Officer
- Signature in black ink in jpeg format
- CV as per the format – Annexure 4
- Exservicemen Certificate , if applicable
All the documents should be uploaded in PDF format except Signature. The Call letter will not be available without uploading the documents.
Candidates in employment of PSU/Govt. Services are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of document verification, failing which they will not be interviewed. Candidates are advised to start the process for obtaining the same.
The candidates are required to bring all the three documents downloaded i.e Call Letter, Application Format & TA Format along with original documents enlisted in Call Letter at the time of interview.