- To support responsible and sustainable initiatives, while taking care of the concern for People, Planet and Profit.
- Continually enhance the triple bottom line benchmarks of economic, environmental and social performance through committed involvement of the employees.
- To develop social wealth for the communities we engage with.
- Promote efficient usage of scarce resources, encourage green energy initiatives and develop innovative solutions to fulfil the vision by stepping beyond the mandatory provisions.
- To understand the stakeholder expectations through structured engagement process and communication strategy and leverage this understanding to develop and implement outcome based and impact oriented projects in the select areas.
- To adopt Environmentally Sustainable business practices in ONGC’s normal operations with a view to gradually reduce our carbon and water footprint, innovative management of waste, prudent energy management and biodiversity conservation.
- To envision, execute and manage long enduring projects with a wide geographical spread and larger social impact with focus on inclusive growth of marginalized and deprived sections of the society.
- To create adequately empowered organizational structure and a system of management oversight, review and control.
- To persuade our business partners for adopting similar practices for CSR and Sustainable development.