Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on seven continents. A team of colleagues fuelled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and sustainable growth.
The ONGC Way: A career for posterity, not just a job
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a company with a global vision and noble mission. It offers a diverse and exciting approach to human development which puts you on the driver's seat and is therefore the best energy company to work for in India. Driving your development and growth means that you have the exclusive opportunity for a 360 degree learning from your peers and seniors through on-the-job experiences, which offers best-in-class professional freedom.
- ONGC is the largest E&P company with a manpower of over 30,000 energy-soldiers (a term coined for ONGCians by Hon’ble Prime Minister) dedicated to the common cause of Energy Security of India, it can boast of having experts in the entire E&P business chain.
- Apart from a conducive atmosphere for growth, the company offers a remuneration package that compares with the best in the Indian Industry in Cost-to-Company terms which makes it the best PSU company to work with. It includes Basic pay, Variable Dearness Allowance, 47% of Basic pay as Cafeteria Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Conveyance Maintenance Reimbursement, Contributory Provident Fund unparalleled medical facilities for self and dependents, Gratuity, Self-Contributory Post-Retirement Scheme, Composite Social Security Scheme and soft loans, apart from a loaded Performance-Related-Pay.
- True to the ONGC Brand of being the best oil and gas company to work for in India, our institution values commitment, dedication, integrity and sincerity. Right from the early stages, employees are expected to leverage the professional freedom. Freedom to work and respect for individual's opinion are the mantras that dominate day-to-day working of ONGC. Close working relationship with peers & seniors, collaborative & supportive working ecosystem and informal work culture are some of the facets of ONGC which makes it an exciting organization to work for.
- As a model employer, we provide generous social support system which not only takes care of the employees but also their families.As our organization grows at a fast pace, we invite you to join hands with us in our journey to even greater success and build a rewarding career.
- Director (HR), ONGC