The interviews for the post of Medical Officer and Fire Officer for the recruitment against Advt. No. 1/2019 (R&P) for which CBT was conducted on 31 July 2021 will be scheduled as follows:
- Medical Officer – 12 November 2021 to 16 November 2021.
- Fire Officer – 16 November 2021 to 17 November 2021.
List of shortlisted candidates based on their performance in CBT and schedule of Interviews is provided below:
The link of formal call letters will be provided at ongcindia.com shortly. The candidates will be informed accordingly. Kindly check the website regularly.
The scanned copies of following documents will be required to be uploaded on the link provided to download Call Letter, Application Format & TA Format.
- Valid photo ID Proof (Voter Card, Driving License, Passport, Photo Pan Card /Aadhar Card).
- 10th Class Certificate or Marksheet for verifying date of birth
- Marksheets of all semesters / years of essential qualification in single pdf.
- Conversion Certificate
- Degree / Provisional Certificate of essential Qualification.
- Degree / Provisional Certificate of Additional inline qualification, if any
- Caste Certificate ( SC/ST/OBC/EWS) , if applicable
- PWBD Certificate, if applicable
- Medical Registration Certificate ( For Medical Officer)
- Experience Certificates in single pdf ( For Medical Officer)
- Signature in black ink in jpeg format
- CV as per the format – Annexure 3
All the documents should be uploaded in PDF format except Photograph and Signature. The Call letter will not be available without uploading the documents.
The candidates are required to bring all the three documents downloaded i.e Call Letter, Application Format & TA Format along with original documents enlisted in Call Letter at the time of interview.
The cut off percentage for shortlisting is also provided below: