ONGC has established Gas Hydrate Research & Technology Centre (GHRTC) at ONGC Complex, Panvel through EC decision on 6th July 2016. The existing functions of gas hydrates in KDMIPE, Dehradun and IEOT, Panvel have been merged into GHRTC which became functional on 14 Sept 2016.
1. Significant Projects:
High impact projects of GHRTC during 2020-21 are given below:
- Geo-cellular Modelling of permeability distribution at site NGHP-02-16 using impedance inversion
- Pre-stack seismic data analysis for Gas hydrates characterization and delineation in part of KGDWN 98/2 Block in KG offshore
- Application of Neural Networks for predictive analysis of geotechnical properties using gas hydrate data of KG Basin
2. Technologies upgraded/ inducted:
- Use of GCM modelling for finding gas hydrate permeability distribution
- Use of machine learning algorithms to predict geotechnical properties in gas hydrate reservoirs in KG offshore basin.
3. Papers published for National-International Journal:
|2020-21||National Journal||International Journal|