The Institute of Petroleum Safety, Health and Environment Management (IPSHEM) was set by ONGC in Goa in the year 1989 for promoting safety, occupational health and environment practices and standards in Petroleum sector. It started functioning from its own campus at Betul village in South Goa since 1997.
1. Significant Projects:
High impact projects of IPSHEM during 2022-23 are given below:
- Western offshore Environment monitoring study around ONGC offshore installations.
- Eastern Offshore Environment monitoring around KG-PG basin and Ramnad areas.
- Measurement of Uranium and REE in samples received from ONGC Energy Centre under Uranium Project
2. Technologies upgraded/ inducted:
- Procurement of new ICP-MS
3. Papers published/presented for National-International Journal/Conferences:
|2022-23||National Journal/Conferences||International Journal/Conferences||Total|
- A. Patents Filed: None
- B. Patents obtained: None
- C. Copyrights Filed: None
- D. Copyrights registered: None