The Institute of Petroleum Safety, Health and Environment Management (IPSHEM) was set by ONGC in Goa in the year 1989 for promoting safety, occupational health and environment practices and standards in Petroleum sector. It started functioning from its own campus at Betul village in South Goa since 1997.
Surveillance audit for NABL certification was successfully completed in Feb 2022, continuing the NABL accreditation of the environment laboratory in specified scope of testing.
1. Significant Projects:
High impact projects of IPSHEM during 2021-22 are given below:
- Environment Monitoring around ONGC Installations in Western Offshore Area of Mumbai High and Kutch-Saurashtra Region
- Offshore Environment Monitoring of Eastern-Offshore-KG Basin, Bay of Bengal & EOA, Kakinada
- PME Data Analysis of FY 2019-20- A retrospective study
2. Technologies upgraded/ inducted:
3. Papers published for National-International Journal:
|2020-21||National Journal||International Journal|
A. Patents Filed:
B. Patents obtained:
C. Copyrights Filed:
D. Copyrights registered: